SAP Concur is adopting the SAP Fiori with Horizon visual design theme for all solutions.
Effective October 2, 2023 there is an update to the look and feel of TravelWayne:
With this update, we will benefit from the following:
- A refreshed, modern look and feel
- Inclusive and accessible design for everyone
- Improved consistency and aligned user experience
The SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme will not affect any features or functionality of TravelWayne. It is primarily a change in the look and feel such as fonts, font sizes, icons, colors, and rounded corners. On the SAP® Concur® mobile app and the web, the navigation menus are slightly modified to make it easier to find what you are looking for.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to TravelWayne handling/calculations for out of pocket reimbursements when there are TravelCard charges marked personal on the same expense report.
Please click here for an explanation of the changes.
The New TravelWayne User Interface is Live!
Changes were made to make the Travel Request and Expense Reporting experience quicker and easier. While you'll notice a change of layout, everything you need to complete your Travel Request and Expense Report is still there. This experience should be simple and intuitive to navigate.
Please visit our New User Interface page for user guides and links to training sessions.
Wayne State University has lifted its international travel ban and reinstated faculty funding. Follow all recommended safety protocols where you travel and submit a Campus Daily Screener upon your return. You can read the announcement here.
Important WSU Traveler Information
The CDC keeps regular information on its Travel Health Notices website, including
- Warning Level 3 (Red): Avoid all non-essential travel
- Alert Level 2 (Yellow): Practice enhanced precautions
- Watch Level 1 (Green): Practice usual precautions
Also see the University website for additional information on Coronavirus - (COVID-19)
TravelWayne is a solution that automates the travel request, travel booking and expense report processes for Wayne State employees.
This solution introduces improvements beyond just the new online travel and expense solution, such as:
New travel policy issued November 1, 2017
- Travel Agency Conlin Travel
- New travel card US Bank
- WSU-negotiated savings available through TravelWayne booking or agency booking
- Online trip itinerary to organize all of your travel needs in one location
- Smartphone mobile applications to assist the travelers and approvers while away from the office
- Direct pay for expense reimbursement
- Travel Agency Fee Schedule
- Approver Delegation Authorization Form
- Approver's "At Large" Form
- TravelWayne Concur Expense Types and Account Codes
- Traveler Go Live Checklist
- 2023 Monthly Mileage Form
- 2024 Monthly Mileage Form
- 2024 Guest Travel Worksheet
Contact E-Mail TravelWayne@wayne.edu