***1/20/2023 - 3:06PM - Concur/SAP has advised that system functionality has been restored to normal. You should be able to login to the TravelWayne System. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you still experience issues, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.***
Changes to TravelWayne handling/calculations for out of pocket reimbursements when there are TravelCard charges marked personal on the same expense report.
Please click here for an explanation of the changes.
The New TravelWayne User Interface is Live!
Changes were made to make the Travel Request and Expense Reporting experience quicker and easier. While you'll notice a change of layout, everything you need to complete your Travel Request and Expense Report is still there. This experience should be simple and intuitive to navigate.
Please visit our New User Interface page for user guides and links to training sessions.
Wayne State University has lifted its international travel ban and reinstated faculty funding. Follow all recommended safety protocols where you travel and submit a Campus Daily Screener upon your return. You can read the announcement here.
Important WSU Traveler Information
The CDC keeps regular information on its Travel Health Notices website, including
- Warning Level 3 (Red): Avoid all non-essential travel
- Alert Level 2 (Yellow): Practice enhanced precautions
- Watch Level 1 (Green): Practice usual precautions
Also see the University website for additional information on Coronavirus - (COVID-19)
TravelWayne is a solution that automates the travel request, travel booking and expense report processes for Wayne State employees.
This solution introduces improvements beyond just the new online travel and expense solution, such as:
New travel policy – issued November 1, 2017
- Travel Agency – Conlin Travel
- New travel card – US Bank
- WSU-negotiated savings available through TravelWayne booking or agency booking
- Online trip itinerary to organize all of your travel needs in one location
- Smartphone mobile applications to assist the travelers and approvers while away from the office
- Direct pay for expense reimbursement
- Travel Agency Fee Schedule
- Approver Delegation Authorization Form
- Approver's "At Large" Form
- TravelWayne Concur Expense Types and Account Codes
- Traveler Go Live Checklist
- 2023 Monthly Mileage Form
- January - June 2022 Monthly Mileage Form
- July - December 2022 Monthly Mileage Form
- IRS Private Automobile Mileage Reimbursement Rates
Contact E-Mail TravelWayne@wayne.edu